Our story so far
- Founded in London as a behavioural targeting network with proprietary DMP
- Second office opens for business in Dublin
- Founding partner of IAB Ireland
- One of first companies to sign up to the EU Privacy Framework
- Open new offices in Prague, Warsaw and St. Petersburg
- Launch RTB-enabled DSP
- First company to use Integral’s brand safety technology on every campaign
- First independent to roll out Ad Choices Privacy logo
- Launch RAMP360 Realtime Audience Management Platform
- Publish first White Paper with University of Brighton on data modelling
- Sunday Times awards Crimtan as one of 10 tech companies to watch
- Acquire Scenestealer dynamic creative and video platform
- Open offices in Budapest and Bratislava
- Win Red Herring top 100 Europe award
- Awarded No 56 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100
- One of first companies to gain the EDAA Trust Seal and JICWEBS DTSG kitemark
- Open office in Dubai
- Open office in Sydney
- First to launch partnerships with DOOH Companies
- Published white papers with University of Cardiff on adaptive designs for ad optimisation
- Launched Predictive Analytics Portal
- Crimtan goes Social and partners with ShareThis
- Signed first independent agency partnerships
- RAR Winner "Best Online Media Buying"
- Held inaugural Data Science conference at the Royal Institution of Great Britain
- Opened office in Singapore
- Opened office in Japan
Our data and advanced technology are the essential components for our success. But it’s our people who bring every campaign to life.
With over 100 experts based all over the world, we create powerful digital campaigns that transform how your customers engage with your brand.
Our core management team are experienced professionals with extensive global knowledge of digital media.
Paul started in print media at VNU Business Communications and joined DoubleClick as one of its founder employees in 1997. After five years with the company Paul moved on to work at 365 Media Group as Commercial Director where he built their media network. Paul joined Tacoda in August 2006 as UK MD and set up their first international office. Just prior to the takeover of Tacoda by AOL, Paul moved to join NebuAd as UK MD in November 2008 before founding Crimtan in September 2009.
Yuri started his career in advertising in 2007, joining the research team at Nebuad. Yuri worked with big data, using his academic expertise in experimental design to develop new algorithms. Two years later Yuri joined Red Aril as head of ad operations, helping the company build a team of traffickers and analysts. Yuri formally took the role of Head of Technology in March, 2013. Yuri holds a PHD in Statistics from Saint Petersburg State University.
After public practice and some time in music and media finance, Ari has worked with fast growth start-ups for the last ten years. His experience has been gained mostly in seeing tech and retail companies through to exit – starting with Primelocation.com in 2006 where he was the head of finance. Ari joined Crimtan in October 2016.
Andy has over 20 years of experience in delivering successful digital propositions, most recently as CCO of Larsson & Jennings, the Swiss Made Watch brand. At Venda, the world’s largest on-demand e-Commerce provider which was bought by Oracle in 2016, he launched and optimised online propositions for clients including Jimmy Choo, TK Maxx and Urban Outfitters. Prior to this was he was part of the founding team of Tesco.com. As Product Director at Crimtan Andy oversees the product go-to market strategy with a core objective to deliver value and retention across our client base.
International Partnerships Director
International Partnerships Director
Ian has founded and run a number of independent creative agencies and has also worked in client side media and marketing roles. He was Managing Director of Black Cat which was acquired by JWT and subsequently joined Betfair as Marketing Director. His next project, Wand Agency, was merged into Golley Slater London where he was CEO with international network responsibility before joining Crimtan in 2015.
Ollie has over 12 years’ experience in the media industry spanning TV, Outdoor and Digital advertising. He spent three years at News UK where he worked across all their digital products and helped launch their mobile and tablet apps. Oliver has been at Crimtan for 5 years and was promoted from Group Head of Sales to UK MD in October 2015.
After three years in Australian media, Tara left News Corp to join Crimtan UK in October 2010. Tara rose to become Account Director at Crimtan before moving back to Australia to open Crimtan’s Australia office in May 2014.
Luke has spent the past 10 years working within Digital, for both start ups and corporates. He founded Scenestealer over 10 years ago and continues to lead the business as it goes from strength to strength. He is a qualified solicitor and brings with him a legal precision for every project.
Crimtan are a joy to work with. A professional and experienced team who know how to deliver great client service.
Peter O’Leary, CEO, AMBA Communications, Sydney, Australia
Crimtan Holdings Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No. 07810698.
Registered Offices: 1 Castle Lane, London SW1E 6DR, UK.