Global business growth.
World class results.
Since 2009 Crimtan’s proprietary digital marketing technology and trading experts have delivered
world class results to our clients. This success has fuelled our growth as a business as we continue
to open new offices around the world.
- Founded in London as a behavioural targeting network with proprietary DMP
- Second office opens for business in Dublin
- Founding partner of IAB Ireland
- One of first companies to sign up to the EU Privacy Framework
- Open new offices in Prague, Warsaw and St. Petersburg
- Launch RTB-enabled DSP
- First company to use Integral’s brand safety technology on every campaign
- First independent to roll out Ad Choices Privacy logo
- Launch RAMP360 Realtime Audience Management Platform
- Publish first White Paper with University of Brighton on data modelling
- Sunday Times awards Crimtan as one of 10 tech companies to watch
- Acquire Scenestealer dynamic creative and video platform
- Open offices in Budapest and Bratislava
- Win Red Herring top 100 Europe award
- Awarded No 56 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100
- One of first companies to gain the EDAA Trust Seal and JICWEBS DTSG kitemark
- Open office in Dubai
- Open office in Sydney
- First to launch partnerships with DOOH Companies
- Published white papers with University of Cardiff on adaptive designs for ad optimisation
- Launched Predictive Analytics Portal
- Crimtan goes Social and partners with ShareThis
- Signed first independent agency partnerships
- RAR Winner "Best Online Media Buying"
- Held inaugural Data Science conference at the Royal Institution of Great Britain
- Opened office in Singapore
Data is the essential ingredient and our advanced technology provides the specialist tools.
But it’s our people who bring every campaign to life.
With around 100 experts based all over the world, we create winning digital campaigns that
transform how your customers engage with your brand.
Crimtan’s core management team are all experienced professionals with extensive global
knowledge of digital media.
Paul started in print media at VNU Business Communications and joined DoubleClick as one of its founder employees in 1997. After five years with the company Paul moved on to work at 365 Media Group as Commercial Director where he built their media network. Paul joined Tacoda in August 2006 as UK MD and set up their first international office. Just prior to the takeover of Tacoda by AOL, Paul moved to join NebuAd as UK MD in November 2008 before founding Crimtan in September 2009.
Yuri started his career in advertising in 2007, joining the research team at Nebuad. Yuri worked with big data, using his academic expertise in experimental design to develop new algorithms. Two years later Yuri joined Red Aril as head of ad operations, helping the company build a team of traffickers and analysts. Yuri formally took the role of Head of Technology in March, 2013. Yuri holds a PHD in Statistics from Saint Petersburg State University.
After 10 years in traditional media Pascal became active in digital in 1994, when he brought PubliGroupe to seed-fund Real Media. Pascal was involved in the global roll out of RM as Board Director and CEO EMEA & APAC, opening +15 markets. After the sale to 24/7 he became the CEO of Aibits before founding a consulting firm and becoming active in alternative finance. Pascal returned to digital media in 2011 as EMEA MD of Exponential Interactive and became the COO of London based Affectv in 2014.
After public practice and some time in music and media finance, Ari has worked with fast growth start-ups for the last ten years. His experience has been gained mostly in seeing tech and retail companies through to exit – starting with Primelocation.com in 2006 where he was the head of finance. Ari joined Crimtan in October 2016.
International Partnerships Director
International Partnerships Director
Ian has founded and run a number of independent creative agencies and has also worked in client side media and marketing roles. He was Managing Director of Black Cat which was acquired by JWT and subsequently joined Betfair as Marketing Director. His next project, Wand Agency, was merged into Golley Slater London where he was CEO with international network responsibility before joining Crimtan in 2015.
Ollie has over 12 years’ experience in the media industry spanning TV, Outdoor and Digital advertising. He spent three years at News UK where he worked across all their digital products and helped launch their mobile and tablet apps. Oliver has been at Crimtan for 5 years and was promoted from Group Head of Sales to UK MD in October 2015.
After three years in Australian media, Tara left News Corp to join Crimtan UK in October 2010. Tara rose to become Account Director at Crimtan before moving back to Australia to open Crimtan’s Australia office in May 2014.
Charles P. Awad
Charles P. Awad
Charles’ career spans over 30 years of management and marketing experience in the Gulf region. In 1992, a shift in discipline led to a career in the advertising field with stints at BBDO, Intermarkets Advertising and Horizon.FCB as Managing Director, Saudi Arabia before joining DDB in Dubai as the MD. He was the Group Director of Marketing & Communications at the Al-Futtaim Group for 10 years. Charles joined Crimtan as CEO of the MENA region.
From our headquarters in London, we work closely with our growing office network around the
world. We take a collaborative, flexible and transparent approach to every project to maximize
effectiveness and efficiencies. To find out more, get in touch with us today to see how we can
make a tangible difference to your next campaign.
Crimtan Holdings Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No. 07810698.
Registered Offices: 1 Castle Lane, London SW1E 6DR, UK.