Careers at Crimtan
Crimtan works with leading brands to help them achieve their digital marketing goals. We have invested heavily in building our own technology and in developing a team of talented people who are experts in all aspects of programmatic advertising.
Crimtan is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to excellence through diversity. We provide a lively working environment where hard work is rewarded and a personal development programme helps you achieve your professional goals
– while you help Crimtan achieve the company’s goals.
If you would like to join us and play an active part in the future of digital marketing, please apply for your next career opportunity.
Crimtan is looking to expand the sales team with talented individuals with one to four year’s experience. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of online media and be a self-starter with a “can do” attitude who is good on the phones.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Identify and evaluate advertisers with potential to benefit from Crimtan’s offering across key verticals
- Shadow other members of the commercial team for personal development
- Plan and manage the sales pipeline aligned to the UK development strategy
- Participation in industry trade events and other marketing initiatives
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Business Development/ Sales Management in display advertising or performance marketing sectors (Agency, Affiliate, Display, etc.)
- A good understanding of the online media and performance marketing industry
- The ideal candidate will have sold to either directly to advertisers or digital agencies and will have a good network
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of sales success
- Ability to “simplify” complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs.
What we offer:
- Employment in London, full-time
- A competitive salary and incentive plan that rewards hard work
- Personal development and training that will help you achieve your professional goals
- Working in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising in the most competitive market
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A young and upbeat culture